[Equest-users] Heat recovery chiller

Sam Mason sam.mason at atelierten.com
Fri Aug 21 05:55:04 PDT 2009

Eric,

The information you provided is not quite enough to know what is going
on. I would check the run hours for your chiller to make sure it is
picking up part of the cooling load. Also, it's a bit strange that your
building needs no heat.  If you want to send your input file, I can take
a look at it.

Sam

--

Sam Mason