[Equest-users] Equest seminars on-line?

Verena Kindl kindl at scholze.de
Thu Aug 27 23:55:08 PDT 2009

Hello Mike,

I also just started using eQuest (I was doing CFD before). I downloaded
the introductory tutorial, it is quite helpful to get an idea and then I
frequently use the help->DOE 2 help / Wizard help. In the forum User
Archive are also a lot of helpful questions. I do not think there are
online training seminars, I guess you have to train yourself.