[Equest-users] Modelling DOAS/MUA in eQUEST

Bouchard, Jordan Jordan.Bouchard at stantec.com
Fri Dec 4 05:02:46 PST 2009

Hello,

I want to poll the group to make sure I haven't missed a thread on the
subject.

Is the only way to model a system that separates the ventilation
requirements and the space load (Heatpump, VRF, Fan coil, etc) by
creating a dummy shell with zero loads and then passing the OA from this
dummy shell to the individual zones with "OA-FROM-SYSTEM"? My specific
system this time is a GSHP with a RTU for ventilation air that is fired
by a condensing boiler.

>From what I understand, heat recovery is not available for these systems
either.

Thanks for you help,

Jordan Bouchard, LEED(r) AP
Mechanical Engineer In Training
Stantec Consulting Ltd.
Ph: (416) 596-6686
Fx: (416) 596-6680
Jordan.Bouchard at stantec.com

stantec.com <http://www.stantec.com>

The content of this email is the confidential property of Stantec and
should not be copied, modified, retransmitted, or used for any purpose
except with Stantec's written authorization. If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete all copies and notify us immediately.

* Please consider the environment before printing this email.