[Equest-users] which reports to use for annual utility cost comparison?

Mike Diess mike.diess at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 08:01:36 PST 2009

Team,
I am trying to find the report that gives me the total annual utility cost
for my desiign with all the parametric runs (improvements) included.
I have rotated the azimuth on the baseline & get 4 nice annual costs on the
"Annual Utility Bills by Rate" Comparison Report. I can average these.
I am trying to get the same metric for my design - who's improvements are
built up of 8 parametric runs. The "Annual Utility Bills by Rate" lists each
run separately - I need the annual cost based on a cummulative look at all
the improvements.
thanks
Mike

--