[Equest-users] Active Chilled Beams

Michael Bejrowski mbejrowski at hmg-associates.com
Fri Dec 11 14:49:01 PST 2009

I have been trying to model 4-pipe active chilled beams and am having no
success.  I am using Induction Units.  Each time I try to run a simulation,
it tells me that it can't complete due to an error, but it does not show me
the error (on the output file or the bdl check).  I have tried
oa-from-system with a dummy zone, dedicated chw and hw loops for higher chw
temps and lower hw temps, and many other configurations.  I have started
over about 10 times by now.  I know I am doing something wrong.  If anyone
has successfully modeled this system, please help!  I am about to attack my
computer!

Thanks,

Michael Bejrowski, EIT, LEED AP

HMG-Logo(medium)