[Equest-users] EQUEST version 3.61b Refrigeration and DHW system

King-Scott, Celia Celia.King-Scott at US.KEMA.com
Mon Dec 21 13:50:20 PST 2009

Hi.

I was wondering if anyone could offer some guidance on an issue I am
having with eQUEST version 3.61b - Refrigeration. I am trying to build a
refrigerated warehouse (using the base model that comes with the
installation) and appear to be having some difficulty modeling the DHW
in the system. I know you can only model in detailed mode, however,
there doesn't even seem to be a 'Water Side' tab which is where I would
enter my DHW details in that mode.

Does the base refrigerated warehouse model not have a DHW system?

Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks &

Best Regards,

Celia King-Scott
LEED(r) AP
Sustainable Design Consultant

KEMA Services Inc.
3605 5th Avenue, Suite A
San Diego, CA 92103
Office +1 619 688 0960 x 15513
Mobile +1 619 309 7441

celia.king-scott at kema.com
www.kema.com/sustainable-buildings

This message may contain confidential or privileged information. If you
are not the addressee, please return the message to its sender and
delete it from your files.

 C:\kemalogo.gif