[Equest-users] Looking for some Equest Advice

Eckwahl, Tom TEckwahl at karpinskieng.com
Tue Dec 22 09:02:25 PST 2009

I know I'm doing something fundamentally wrong with my modeling.  For
instance:  my proposed model I added a 3 KW electric heater to serve a
mechanical room, well the energy consumption of that electric heater is
4,345 kWh while my cooling energy consumption is only 2,740 kWh on a
3,800 sqft building.

My cooling energy usage is low yet the calculated cooling requirements
for those areas are right on.  Can anyone point me in the right
direction to correcting this issue?

Thomas N. Eckwahl
Project Engineer, Mechanical