[Equest-users] How to activate the input for blinds on theWindow-blinds tab?

Nick Caton ncaton at smithboucher.com
Fri Dec 4 08:01:54 PST 2009

Hi Ying,

Do you mean within or after the wizards?  Attached is a screen grab of
the location I intuitively look to add window blind
definitions/schedules in the wizards - I tried but I could not find a
way to make these specific pulldown inputs grey out.

After the wizards, you can click on window of choice within the 3D view
to quickly navigate to its entry in the component tree on the left, then
double click that tree entry to open the 'window properties' window.
>From there you can access blind inputs on the 2nd tab - those will all
be greyed out if you aren't in detailed mode...  I would recommend
starting with the wizard screens if you're still at that stage.

Does that help?

~Nick

NICK CATON, E.I.T.

PROJECT ENGINEER