[Equest-users] Urgent Need!

Griesbach, David dagriesb at aerotek.com
Thu Dec 17 07:24:30 PST 2009

Hello eQuesters,

Sorry to use the board for this but we have an extremely urgent need for
a new Mechanical Engineer in the Milwaukee area. Here is the job
description of what we are looking for. This is a permanent position and
we need someone to help right away! Thanks for the help.

HVAC Engineer/ Project Manager Job Description:
A growing company of 350+ employees is looking to add a Licensed
Mechanical Engineer to their team for an opening in Milwaukee, WI. This
individual will need to be skilled with Commercial and Industrial HVAC
Design and Project Management. A moderate amount of travel for site
visits will be required. Qualified candidates will need to possess the
following:

*PE Licensure
*Experience with Commercial or Industrial HVAC Design *Ability to travel
a moderate amount *Strong client interfacing abilities *Ability to be
licensed in multiple states

Interested candidates should immediately call 608-240-3157 for more
information.

Required Skills:
BSME
PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER
PE
HVAC DESIGN
INSTITUTIONAL HVAC
INDUSTRIAL HVAC
FEDERAL HVAC
FIELD INSPECTION

Dave Griesbach
Aerotek
Architecture & Engineering
AIA Professional Affiliate
 www.aerotek.com/architects
Work: 608-240-3157
Fax: 608-240-2177

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic email or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply email so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you.