[Equest-users] Misc Equip End Use Category

Sethi, Amarpreet amarpreet.sethi at stantec.com
Sun Dec 20 21:27:46 PST 2009

HI Molly,

Another place you may want to check is under the utilitties tab - under the electric meter tab - under direct loads.  Sometimes we enter information in the wizard and that becomes a part of this input.

Hope all is well at your end.

cheers
Amarpreet

Stantec

stantec.com <http://www.stantec.com/>

The content of this email is the confidential property of Stantec and should not be copied, modified, retransmitted, or used for any purpose except with Stantec's written authorization. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies and notify us immediately.

ü Please consider the environment before printing this email.