[Equest-users] Matching Utility bills

Bill bkoran at qwest.net
Wed Dec 23 17:04:29 PST 2009

I'll have to look some more at the spreadsheet from the "unimpeachable"
source.

You might also find the following useful.  Look at
http://www.cacx.org/resources/rcxtools/spreadsheet_tools.html

and scroll down until you reach "Utility Consumption Analysis Tool."  It
allows you to enter the utility data in any order, and works whether you
have 0, 1, or 2 bills in a given month.

A side note:  ECAM, mentioned on the same page, will be improved and updated
to Excel 2007 in early 2010.

William E. Koran, P.E.
Senior Engineer
Q u E S T
Quantum Energy Services and Technologies
Web:  <http://www.quest-world.com/> www.quest-world.com

  _____