[Equest-users] Gas heat Pump 4 pipe

Albert Artús aal at grupojg.com
Thu Dec 3 08:07:34 PST 2009

Thanks Nick,

I think that e-quest doesn't allow modeling a 4 pipe air condensed heat pump, so I'm separating the cooling and heating into a electric screw and a boiler respectively. What do you think about this?

I agree with you that the best way to convert electricity into gas energy is through meter rates.

Albert