[Equest-users] which reports to use for annual utility costcomparison?

Jeff Staller staller at h-m-g.com
Fri Dec 4 08:13:32 PST 2009

Mike,

When you do parametric runs in eQuest a .csv file is generated that
includes the end-use energy consumption and energy cost data for each
parametric run.  This data is taken from various DOE22 reports (i.e.
PS-E, ES-E, etc).  The file is called parms.csv and I am pretty sure the
project name is also included in the name of the parms.csv file.  Its a
good file to use for data post-processing.

JEFF STALLER
Heschong Mahone Group, Inc.
(619) 756-8910 phone
staller at h-m-g.com <mailto:S at h-m-g.com>