[Equest-users] Active Chilled Beams

Bruce Easterbrook bruce5 at bellnet.ca
Sun Dec 13 06:37:10 PST 2009

I have never worked with chilled beams but have had this problem on
several projects.  If the file won't run nothing in Equest will help.
You need to go in the BDL file with notepad.  Scan through the text.
You may have some warnings through the file but at the end you will have
a line or 2 of cautions or errors where the program failed.
Bruce Easterbrook P.Eng.
Abode Engineering
1-613-924-0647