[Equest-users] Misc Equip End Use Category

Molly Curtz molly.curtz at arup.com
Mon Dec 21 10:16:20 PST 2009

Thanks Nikola!

Molly Curtz, P.E.

Mechanical Engineer

Arup

403 Columbia St., Suite 220

Seattle, WA 98104

direct: 206 493 2234

tel: 206 749 9674 ext. 25534

fax: 206 749 0665

molly.curtz at arup.com

www.arup.com

From: Nikola Kravik [mailto:nkravik at rumseyengineers.com]
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2009 10:14 AM
To: Molly Curtz
Subject: RE: [Equest-users] Misc Equip End Use Category

Molly, I believe is your version, mine is 3.63b.

Here are your 3 last pages:

Nikola Kravik, LEED AP
Lead Energy Modeler

RUMSEY
E N G I N E E R S
Energy Efficient Design
99 Linden Street
Oakland CA 94607
510 663 2070 x 238
fax 510 663 2080
nkravik at rumseyengineers.com
www.rumseyengineers.com <http://www.rumseyengineers.com/>

ü Please consider the environment before printing this email.