[Equest-users] New to building energy simulation and have a couple of questions

William Britt wbritt at uark.edu
Tue Feb 10 15:48:29 PST 2009

Hi All;

I am new to building simulation modeling, very new.  I am an architecture student and I'm trying to learn to use equest as a design tool.  The project I'm working on has a butterfly roof, I'm am wondering if equest has the capabilities to model this roof type and how to go about doing it.  I am also getting an error message (DWGdirect Error: Invalid Dwg Version) when trying to import a dwg to model over.  I am using Autocad Architecture 2008 Student Version.  Any help getting me started is greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Will Britt

Undergraduate
University of Arkansas
School of Architecture