[Equest-users] CHVAC INI file

Mike Rabena mrabena at thepdcgroup.com
Fri Feb 13 13:34:41 PST 2009

I am trying to export an .ini file from Elite CHVAC to E-quest but when
I bring it in it shows how many errors, then refers me the the .bdl fil
which I do not know how to open then there is no data to be seen in the
equest file

Any help?

Mike Rabena, P.E., LEED AP

14011 Park Dr.

Suite 209

Tomball, TX 77377

PH:  281-356-9002- EXT 202

FX:   281-356-9008

Cell: 832-493-2066

Website: www.thepdcgroup.com
<blocked::BLOCKED::http://www.thepdcgroup.com/>

P.E. Registrations: TX, LA. OH. CO. MS. CA. FL. OK

 The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged.
This email is intended to be reviewed by only the individual(s) or
organization(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient or an
authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any review, dissemination or copying of this email and its
attachments, if any, or the information contained herein is prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the
sender by return email and delete this email from your system. Thank You