[Equest-users] Equest Green Roof Energyplus

Amol Mehta amol.mehta at p2seng.com
Wed Feb 18 16:19:19 PST 2009

Good Afternoon,

I was wondering is it possible to export file from Equest into EnergyPlus?
Basically I have modeled building in Equest, and the problem is its hard to
model green roof in Equest and I think it can be easily modeled in
EnergyPlus. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you.

Regards,
Amol Mehta | Mechanical Engineer | P2S Engineering, Inc.
T 562 497 2999 | F 562 497 2990 | M 858 354 6250
5000 East Spring Street, 8th Floor, Long Beach, CA  90815