[Equest-users] OK - you East Coast Gurus !!!

Hwakong Cheng hwakong at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 18 22:56:39 PST 2009

John,

When you use custom windows, you have to define them for each of the ground,
mid, and top floors, regardless of whether you use the floor multipliers. In
the custom window placement dialogue box, there are radio buttons hidden in
the upper left corner for each of these. Step through the mid and top level
facades and that should do the trick.

The west is the best...

Hwakong

  _____