[Equest-users] New eQuest Version

Kendra Tupper ktupper at rmi.org
Thu Feb 19 07:35:12 PST 2009

A few months ago, Eric Shadd sent requests for a wish list of improvements -
I gathered a bunch and I believe he was keeping track of them in a
spreadsheet.

Eric - any update on that? Perhaps we should send one more request for
improvements and then send it off to the eQUEST development team?

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

Kendra Tupper
Senior Consultant
Built Environment Team

Rocky Mountain Institute  |  T  303-567-8641 |  F  303-245-7213  |
www.rmi.org

-