[Equest-users] eQuest primary secondary loop

Karl Stum kstum at summitbe.com
Thu Feb 5 16:16:54 PST 2009

OK. Thanks. But, I'm still confused. Below is the input screen for the
Chilled Water Loop. By your statement this "Chilled Water Loop" is, in the
DOE manual and conventional practice terminology, the secondary loop, but
why then is the loop subtype "Primary". I've also pasted in the DOE
definitions below. I understand the meaning of the loop terms, but what I
guess I don't understand is the purpose of the input field "Loop Subtype".

Also, if the Wizard does this correctly and automatically, why do 2 of 4
the Wizard alone, but have to go to detailed view? I guess I'm a little
frustrated when I can't seem to get to the bottom of things. Thanks for your
help.

Karl Stum, PE

360 573 5700 ofc
360 771 0918 cell