[Equest-users] NINJA-SPAM: Need help with Warnings and Errors

Vikram Sami VSami at lasarchitect.com
Thu Feb 19 10:15:08 PST 2009

What this means is that you cannot exhaust more air than the outside air
supplied. To fix it - either reduce your exhaust or increase you outside
air cfm (which the program has automatically done for you). In cases
where you are exhausting more air than supplying (to negatively
pressurize), I am not sure eQUEST will allow for that (I could be wrong
here).

Vikram Sami, LEED AP
Direct Phone 404-253-1466 | Direct Fax 404-253-1366

LORD, AECK & SARGENT ARCHITECTURE
1201 Peachtree Street NE, Suite 300, Atlanta, GA 30361
Responsive Design * Technological Expertise * Exceptional Service
Please visit our new website | www.lordaecksargent.com
<file:///\\www.lordaecksargent.com\>

P Think GREEN before you print.