[Equest-users] New eQuest Version

Lui, Yury YLui at hp.com
Fri Feb 20 16:00:18 PST 2009

Please also add chilled water plant series and parallel waterside economizer

Yury Lui, PE, LEED(r) AP, CEM
Senior Mechanical Engineer, Senior Associate

HP Critical Facilities Services, delivered by EYP MCF

200 West Adams Street | Suite 2750 | Chicago | IL 60606

312.846.8511 office | 312.846.8500 main | 312.846.8501 fax

ylui at hp.com<mailto:ylui at hp.com> | www.hp.com/go/eypmcf<http://www.hp.com/go/eypmcf>

P Do you really need to print this e-mail?