[Equest-users] GSHP simulation crashing

Stephen Parker sparker at bucknell.edu
Fri Feb 27 08:14:09 PST 2009

Thank you Craig,

It turns out that the problem was infact the grout and ground material that I had chosen which was silt. I attempted other soils like sand and I also was receiving the same problems. Finally when I switched to clay and saturated gravel, my problem was solved and the model was able to simulate.

Regards,

Stephen Parker
Bucknell University