[Equest-users] Revit to eQuest

Justin Stenkamp justins at pae-engineers.com
Tue Jan 6 07:23:20 PST 2009

I am researching generating building geometry in eQuest using Revit
files.  I know some people are exporting gbXML  files and using Green
Building Studio to convert to DOE2.2 files.

How is using green building studios working for people that are using
that method?

The Green Building Studio website doesn't have much information on going
from Revit to eQuest.  If you have any information regarding using Revit
to build geometry could you please send it to me?

Are there any other methods for going from Revit to eQuest?

Thanks,

Justin

justins at pae-engineers.com