[Equest-users] Reminder:[Survey] Towards Architects Friendly Simulation Tools

Attia, Shady Galal Mohamed sgm_attia at neo.tamu.edu
Wed Jan 7 03:28:40 PST 2009

Dear Simulation Tools Users,

The response to the survey for "Architects Friendly Simulation Tools" so far has been overwhelming, but every participant counts. It literally takes nine minutes to finish (on average), so if you haven’t responded yet, please do!

http://www.esurveyspro.com/Survey.aspx?id=1ae0b334-2eca-4c3a-bf68-9db60b81bd45
(if the URL link is not working copy the address in a new page)

Thank you. And thanks especially to the more than 150 people who have already taken part!

Best regards,

Shady Attia