[Equest-users] DOAS with Economizer

Todd Lagus TLagus at Sebesta.com
Tue Jan 13 12:29:29 PST 2009

I'm working on an eQuest model that uses a dedicated outside air system serving a number of terminal unit heat pumps.  I have created a dummy zone for the DOAS to serve and am using the "OA-FROM-SYSTEM" for the heat pump zones to get outside air from the DOAS.  In the design, the DOAS fan is running at part load, and at economizer conditions, increases speed to the maximum economizer airflow.  Is there any way to model the economizer mode in this case?

Thanks,

Todd Lagus, EIT
Mechanical Engineer
Sebesta Blomberg
sebesta.com | P  651.634.7236 | F  651.634.7400

This message has been sent via the Internet. Internet communications are not secure against interception or modification. Sebesta Blomberg therefore can not guarantee that this message has not been modified in transit. This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender and destroy your copies of the message and any attached files.