[Equest-users] delayed walls warning

Ryan Lacey ryan at petersenengineering.com
Tue Jan 27 05:46:50 PST 2009

Hello,

I am not sure what I did to yield these warnings:

SPACE 125 Office has 4 delayed walls, 0 delayed floors and 0 delayed
ceilings. There should be at least a delayed wall and floor, a delayed wall
and ceiling, or a delayed ceiling and floor for custom weighting factors to
be calculated. ASHRAE weighting factors with floor weight of 70 lb/ft2 (342
kg/m2) will be used for this space. (lLineNum = 1000000)

The warnings show up when the file loads.  Does anybody have any experience
in correcting these errors?

Thanks,

Ryan Lacey

LEED AP