[Equest-users] Which report tells me how Space Cooling is divided up?

Steve Mignogna smignogna at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 11:02:53 PST 2009

Linda-

The LS-B report shows heat gain and losses associated with the envelope,
solar gain, electric light, equipment, occupants, etc...

However, the loads shown in that report do not contain any loads associated
with heating/cooling outside ventilation air.

I'm not sure if that's what you are looking for but hopefully it helps.

Steve Mignogna
Atelier Ten