[Equest-users] Interior Blind Savings

Karen Walkerman kwalkerman at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 09:36:02 PST 2009

This effect changes depending on the type of blinds and the type of glass
being used.  A highly reflective blind with clear glass will allow much of
the solar radiation to reflect back outside of the building, but, a higher
performance glass, which blocks solar radiation, will also block solar
radiation from leaving, even with a highly reflected blind!

--
Karen