[Equest-users] Atrium Spaces

Steven Savich ssavich at systemswestengineers.com
Fri Jan 23 09:53:55 PST 2009

Cramer,

When you have multiple shells and you've set one shell over top of another,
then there is an "open to below" option checkbox in that same zone
characteristics dialogue of the upper shell.  The space in the upper shell
will be eliminated, but you'll need to pay attention to the roof height of
the atrium zone in the lower shell.  I've attached a quick example file that
you can step back & forth thru the wizard to see what I mean.

Steven

Steven Savich
Systems West Engineers
411 High Street