[Equest-users] How to change equipment EER in parametric runs?

Dale Lagon dlagon at nrg-concepts.com
Wed Jul 1 07:16:40 PDT 2009

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to lower the EER my data center cooling unit to show the
potential savings from the proposed design.  I'm doing this
parametrically but I have no idea which bdl command to use in the
parametric run interface.  Any help is appreciated.

Sincerely,

Dale K. Lagon

Energy Concepts

3445 Winton Place, Suite 102

Rochester, NY 14623

Phone:  585-272-4650

Cell:  585-355-6555

Fax:  585-272-4676

E-mail:  dlagon at nrg-concepts.com

Web:  http://www.nrg-concepts.com/

The contents of this transmittal are intended solely for the individual
or entity to which it is addressed.  All views and opinions contained
therein are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of
Energy Concepts.  Energy Concepts accepts no liability for damages
caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.  If you have received
this message in error, please notify the system manager.

  Please be mindful of the environment when printing this email.