[Equest-users] Possible NOT to loose changes between DD Edit Mode and Wizard Data Edit Mode?

nate murray natemurr at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 21:08:02 PDT 2009

Hi,
I am asking if there is some way to keep changes made in the component tree
during detailed data edit Mode after switching to Wizard Data edit Mode. I
made schedule changes with DD Edit Mode and then I needed to go back and
make changes in the Building Creation Wizard and lost the schedule changes.
This must cause alot of trouble for a lot of people. It seems like there
must be some way around this.

Nathan Murray