[Equest-users] Cloning / copying components among floors

Lars Fetzek lfetzek at phoenixeng.us
Mon Jul 27 08:22:45 PDT 2009

Everyone,

    Is there a way to copy a bunch of components, such as internal walls and
light fixtures, from one floor to another without having to re-enter all
defining data for the duplicate set as would be necessary for creating the
components from scratch?  If I could first do this, then make the few
alterations to the components distinguishing the two floors, I could save
alot of busy work.
    As usual, thanks in advance from this eQuest beginner.

Lars Fetzek, EI
Phoenix Engineering Group
Tampa, Florida