[Equest-users] Difference in results for different eQuest versions v3.61 and v3.63 for same model...

Kendra Tupper ktupper at rmi.org
Thu Jul 9 09:55:08 PDT 2009

John asked a good question - see the attached pdf for screen shots of where
to paste this code. You right click on the field circled in red and go to
"Edit User Default" to get to the 2nd pop up screen shown.

Kendra Tupper, PE, LEED AP
Senior Consultant
Built Environment Team

Rocky Mountain Institute  |  T  303-567-8641 |  F  303-245-7213  |
www.rmi.org