[Equest-users] Difference in results for different eQuest versions v3.61 and v3.63 for same model...

Kendra Tupper ktupper at rmi.org
Thu Jul 9 08:54:46 PDT 2009

This is from the bug that was discovered earlier - the fix is to overwrite
the eQUEST default for min cfm ratio (heating). Here is the code that should
be used:

if (#P("HMIN-CFM-RATIO") == unused)
    then unused
    else if (#RV(#P("HMIN-CFM-RATIO")) == 0)
          then #P("HMIN-CFM-RATIO")
          else no_default
         endif
   endif

Kendra Tupper, PE, LEED AP
Senior Consultant
Built Environment Team

Rocky Mountain Institute  |  T  303-567-8641 |  F  303-245-7213  |
www.rmi.org