[Equest-users] VRF modelling in Equest

Phil Decker phil.decker at taylorteter.com
Tue Jul 21 08:00:07 PDT 2009

Soham,

                I'm fairly new at using eQuest but it is my
understanding that the modeling of VRF system in eQuest is not supported
but was to be updated in the near future.  California uses a software
package called EnergyPro which just added the capability of modeling VRF
systems.   You should be able to connect with them through their website
at www.energysoft.com.  Thanks,

Philip Decker

Mechanical Engineer

TaylorTeter