[Equest-users] VRV output

Gary.Schrader at tac.com Gary.Schrader at tac.com
Tue Jul 28 07:30:57 PDT 2009

Without looking at your model, my assumption would be that the
consumption is as a result of the compressor crank-case heater.

I would suggest running an hourly report to verify...

Thanks,

Gary Schrader
Engineer I

TAC
16011 College Boulevard, Suite 212
Lenexa, KS  66219

Direct:

+1

Fax:

+1 913-469-0206

Mobile:

+1 913-217-8068

Email:

Gary.Schrader at tac.com

Web:

www.tac.com <http://www.tac.com/>

TAC is becoming Schneider Electric on October 1, 2009

Notice: This email message, together with any attachments, contains
information of TAC, which may be confidential, proprietary, copyrighted
and/or legally privileged. This email is intended solely for the use of
the individual or entity named on the message. If you are not the
intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please
immediately return by email and then delete it.