[Equest-users] Combining Parametric Components

Jeremy McClanathan jmcclanathan at CDiengineers.com
Mon Jun 1 13:56:48 PDT 2009

Hello,

Does anyone out there know whether or not it is possible to take parametric components that are currently each being used for individual parametric runs and combine all of them under 1 parametric run?

Currently, I have a model where I have analyzed 13 envelope measures using parametric runs.  Now, I would like combine all of them into 1 run called envelope measures.  Is this possible?

Jeremy

This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged information, as well as content subject to copyright and other intellectual laws.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not disclose, use, copy, or distribute the email message or its attachments.  If you believe you have received this email message in error, please contact the sender by reply email, immediately delete this email and destroy copies.