[Equest-users] eQuest Training for a Beginner User

Gustavo Perez-Sandi gustavo at viridianusa.com
Mon Jun 22 11:10:15 PDT 2009

Hello All,

I am a recent college graduate and a new user to eQuest, I work for a LEED
Consulting Firm in Little Rock, Arkansas. I am trying to find some training
sessions for eQuest beginners that are near Arkansas. Does anybody know of
anything in the coming months that I could attend? Also, are there specific
training courses that I should be looking out for? Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thank you,

Gustavo

Gustavo Perez-Sandi

Energy Engineer

3712_VIRIDIAN letterhead_2.jpg

o:  501.227.0648

c:  479.236.3216

f:  501.227.8648

 <mailto:jd at ViridianUSA.com> gustavo at ViridianUSA.com

 <http://www.ViridianUSA.com> www.ViridianUSA.com