[Equest-users] Error

Aswan Ali aswan.ali at hurleypalmerflatt.com
Wed Jun 24 08:18:13 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I'm modelling two 35-story towers in the same model. eQuest has become
very slow and tends to crash whenever I make any changes, even minor
ones. When I try to exit the Wizard to save those changes eQuest crashes
and this msg pops up.

Does anyone know what's causing this problem and how it can be fixed?

I still have about 4 floors to model and the building envelop to finish
before I can switch to Detailed Mode.

I was wondering if it's possible to model the 2 towers as two separate
buildings then combine into one at the end by importing the .INP files.
Would this work?

Any advice and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Aswan