[Equest-users] Looking for an experienced user of eQuest for LEED EAc1 application Chicagoland area

Yogendra Shah thermalenergyinc at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 16:45:50 PDT 2009

Hello,
    My company is looking for a experienced consultant in eQuest and LEED
for hire to gives us personal lessons in eQuest program as it pertains to
achieving compliance with LEED EA credit 1. If you are interested, please
reply back with your resume or credentials and hourly rates. We are located
in Schaumburg, IL but willing to travel to you as well if you are local.

Thanks,
Vince