[Equest-users] DCV keywords with OA-FROM-SYSTEM?

Xavier Garcia Casals xgcasals at telefonica.net
Wed Jun 17 06:45:56 PDT 2009

Hi,
Does anybody know whether the several issues associated with the use of
OA-FROM-SYSTEM via dummy zones to model DOAS in eQuest have really been
addressed in V 3.63?
In the documentation that comes with V 3.63 I didn't find any definitive
answer, and I see some users keep on having problems with it. It would
be nice to know by sure which are the limitations that still persist to
avoid having to check models in detail to guess what the program is
doing. Could any of the developers give some light on this subject?
Regards,

En/na Joshua Wolfe ha escrit:
> Brian,
>
> Good luck, I have tried to get the OA from other system command to work with no success. With that being said I have not tried in v3.63 just v3.61e, the problem may have been fixed. Instead of using OA-from-other-system I usually model a dedicated OA system with an IU-fan coil setup.
>
> -Josh

* *

*Xavier García Casals*

Tel: (+34) 91 843 19 85