[Equest-users] Wall Parameters

Tuan Le tuanle at mcclure-engineering.com
Thu Jun 4 15:18:31 PDT 2009

Steve,

Thanks for the help. Figured out that it is not available in version
3.6. I had to go to 3.61 to find the wall parameter selection available
on the Wall Construction. As another query, has anyone had much luck in
verifying that the trombe wall parameter feature works?

Regards,

A. Tuan Le, E.I.T.
Design Engineer
McClure Engineering, Inc.
507 Main Ave. West
P.O. Box 1404
Twin Falls, ID  83303-1404
Phone: (208) 734-9015
Fax: (208) 734-9016
E-mail: tuanle at mcclure-engineering.com
Website: www.mcclure-engineering.com
<http://www.mcclure-engineering.com/>

"Each problem that I solved became a rule which served afterwards to
solve other problems." - Rene Descartes