[Equest-users] Building Rotation & PDL File Size

Jeremy McClanathan jmcclanathan at CDiengineers.com
Mon Jun 8 10:08:54 PDT 2009

For question 1, under the Building Shell tab, double click on the Building Data icon in the component tree, then change the azimuth.

I have not had any experience with your second question.

Jeremy

From: O'Connor, Dennis CAR [mailto:dennis.oconnor at carrier.utc.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 07, 2009 7:44 PM
To: equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Subject: [Equest-users] Building Rotation & PDL File Size

To Whomever Might be Able to Assist Me,

I have two questions in regard to the Equest 3.63 program:

        1.  Can anyone point me to where I might be able to find information about rotating my building (3 Shells) in the Detail Interface?

        2.  Has anyone else experienced a doubling in size of the *.PDL file after a "File, Save As"?  With only minor changes to my file in the Detailed Interface and

                after only a few saves, the PDL file can get over 1 Giga Bytes.  This doesn't happen every time I perform a "File Save As", but when it does, It forces me to go

                back to an older version and start over. I am using XP Professional.

Thanks in advance for the assistance,

Dennis

This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged information, as well as content subject to copyright and other intellectual laws.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not disclose, use, copy, or distribute the email message or its attachments.  If you believe you have received this email message in error, please contact the sender by reply email, immediately delete this email and destroy copies.