[Equest-users] (no subject)

Vikram Sami VSami at lasarchitect.com
Thu Jun 18 13:26:04 PDT 2009

Kimberly,

You need to go into the inp file and change the location of the OA system

Hope this helps

Vikram Sami, LEED AP
Direct Phone 404-253-1466 | Direct Fax 404-253-1366

LORD, AECK & SARGENT ARCHITECTURE
1201 Peachtree Street NE, Suite 300, Atlanta, GA 30361
Responsive Design · Technological Expertise · Exceptional Service
Please visit our new website | www.lordaecksargent.com <file:///\\www.lordaecksargent.com\>

P Think GREEN before you print.