[Equest-users] Error - Exceeded Maximum for This Item

Kendra Tupper ktupper at rmi.org
Fri Jun 26 11:37:05 PDT 2009

There is a maximum thickness for wall constructions that you cannot exceed
in eQUEST - I think its about 2 ft. This could be causing the error. There's
also a maximum allowable number of zones and surfaces that you may be
exceeding.

Kendra Tupper, PE, LEED AP
Senior Consultant
Built Environment Team

Rocky Mountain Institute  |  T  303-567-8641 |  F  303-245-7213  |
www.rmi.org

On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 12:16 PM, Aswan Ali <aswan.ali at hurleypalmerflatt.com