[Equest-users] Unmet cooling and heating in restrooms and corridors

Robby Oylear robbyo at rushingco.com
Tue Jun 30 08:51:14 PDT 2009

Check your heating and cooling schedules for these zones and see if they
make sense.  Realistically are these zones going to be kept in the 70 °F –
75 °F range?  Probably not, and that’s okay for a corridor or a restroom.
You can also change the throttling range for these specific zones to
something at allows a higher swing that the restrooms and corridors will
likely experience in the application anyways.

Robby Oylear, LEED® AP

Mechanical Engineer

direct: 206.788.4571

cell: 206.354.2721