[Equest-users] Memory Exceeded?

Joshua Wolfe jwolfe at geo-marine.com
Tue Mar 24 08:15:24 PDT 2009

I have a couple of high rise buildings (35+ stories) in a single model. When exiting the wizard the program makes it so far about line 114,000 or so and then error on every line after that. The error I am receiving is something like this "Maximum number of expression dependency lists exceeded (924000). Any help is appreciated.

P.s. When using building multipliers the program ran fine, but I cannot zone the building appropriately and would prefer not to use them.

Joshua D. Wolfe, EIT