[Equest-users] Equipment Sizing

Tim Dion TimD at Hargis.biz
Tue Mar 24 12:14:51 PDT 2009

I would like to use the output reports from eQuest to aid our Project Team in sizing HVAC equipment and plant equipment.

We have the LS-D report which is great but we need to account for Outside Air. It appears that OA is only accounted for (or reported) in the SS reports which take into account HVAC system type, efficiency, etc. Therefore, the loads differ for different system types.

How do others use the eQuest Reports to size equipment? Or do you?

Tim Dion, LEED(r) AP
Mechanical
HARGIS ENGINEERS
600 Stewart Street